Dear brothers and sisters in islam
Assalamu alaikum warahmathullahi wabarakathuhu
While COVID 19 CORONA Virus Infections has been ravaged the whole world, a tremendous effort is taken in order to restore the entire country back to normal situation.
As we are locked down in homes with self isolation, in this ramadan we pray luhar instead of jummah prayers, fard prayers and kiyamul lail and all other prayers are carried out in their own homes.
Here we present few guidelines on how we can celebrate the upcoming Eid Al-Fitr festival InshaAllah.
- Avoid Wandering the streets in towns, ducking in the boutiques to buy clothes this year.
Through this we will be able to avoid spreading of COVID19 CORONA infection and will protect ourselves, the community and the country.
- At least for the upcoming two-week period We can get the essentials from daily vendors who comes to the door step.
- Will help the poor as much as possible who can afford
- We will continue to implement the recommendations issued by Security Division, Health Unit Department of Muslim Religious Affairs and All Ceylon Jamiyyathul Ulama in accordance to the activation of masjids.
- Prophet Muhammad(sal) didn’t pray Eid ul Fitr and Eid ul Adha prayers at masjid, instead prayed in grounds.
But, due to the unusual circumstances prevailing in the country, (though curfew is lifted) let us maintain the social distance in accordance with the isolation act.
- Let us be responsible citizens, follow the above guidelines and celebrate the upcoming Eid.
Further, United thawheed Jama’ath kindly requests all to be as followers of the Qur’an and As- sunna and to raise yours hands to Almighty to protect the people and the whole world from this epidermic.